Monday, January 7, 2013

Gifts for a new week

Sunday's gratitude prompts:
One thing in your bag, your fridge, your heart

Thankful for:
#16  Something often in my bag is my computer.  I really like my computer, have always liked computers and I am grateful for it.  I switched to a Mac this past summer, and have never looked back.  It's also good for the brain to learn a new language, and getting a new computer is essentially that.  So...grateful for the brain challenge, too!

#17  I love homemade soup and I have two in my fridge right now.  Beef barley and ham & bean.  Yum.  I like to make soup, too.

#18  I am reminded of the song from my childhood...I have the love of Jesus, love of Jesus down in my heart, down in my heart to stay.   I am grateful that I can know I have the love of Jesus.

And Monday's gratitude:
Three graces from people you love

#19  My brother and sister-in-law are letting us come visit them for two weeks!

#20  My husband vacuumed the house for us.

#21  My almost three-year-old grandson likes to hold my hand just for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment