Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beginnings

Psalm 48:14 says: For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

I have been thinking about keeping a blog just so we could stay updated on ourselves and for friends and family to stay informed.  We are on a dizzying ride right now and are just standing in God's sheltering care watching Him work on our behalf.  It's amazing!  This is a very rudimentary beginning, more just to give things a start, so I hope that as I learn how to do this, it will be fun to post what we are seeing and learning as God guides our way.  This is for you, family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Your blog is now my third one that I have put in my favorites, so I will be able to keep up with you! :)
    I love you guys so much and am happy for Heather! ha! But it is with sadness, yet many happy memories that we let you go where God leads you.
    Remember, come September, we have 3 rooms free and open! :)
    Love & hugs, Kelsie

    ReplyDelete